Energy and Resources
Fossil fuel, hydropower as well as nuclear energy continue to be the world's predominant energy resources. Increasing efforts are being invested in the securing of new fonts of energy. Extensive industrial research opens a broad variety of new applications for air purification.
CTP's air purification systems can be found in various different fields of application:
- Coal briquettes (reduction of CO)
- Bioethanol production (elimination of odour)
- Natural gas extraction (removal of BTEX - aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Secondary energy (uranoxide) e.g. for the removal of laughing gas
- Geothermal energy (CO2 purification)
The waste gas volumes purified in CTP installations range from 30.000 to 290.000 Nm³/h.